I recently read an article advising moms to go on “momcation” to unwind and de-stress. I thought of this long and hard. I’ve decided nope not for me. It would stressed me up even more. Here’s 10 reasons “momcation” is stressful.
It spells W-O-R-R-Y!!
I’d be dead worried about my kids every second I’m on “momcation”.
10 Reasons “Momcation” is Stressful
1. I’d be worried that they’d forget to change into dry clothes after playing.
2. ….worried if they’ve eaten on time or if they’ve eaten at all or if they’ve eaten food out of 7 11 shelves.
3…. worried that they’d binge-watch “Naruto” and forget to do their homework.
4. …worried that they might not finish their homework because it’s time for bed.
5. …worried that they’d sleep late because they’re still either watching “Naruto” or doing their homework.
6. …worried that they’d forget to take their medicine/vitamins/milk because they need to rush to bed.
7…. worried that they’d oversleep and be late for school.
8. …worried what they’d have for breakfast.
9. …worried that they’d forget to bring their water bottles/scouting hats/projects to school
10. …worried that they’d be picked up late from school.
Then…. my worries come on full circle to #1, and the cycle begins.
I may be able to put all these matters at bay for the sake of relaxation and boosts my mental health. However, my phone would be ringing every second of that “momcation” and my husband would be on the other line calling to ask about the what’s , where’s, why’s , who’s, and how’s of things at home.
You Might Also Interested with These