It is just so incredible how people can be so creative and ingenious. This, my friends, is definitely one. They turned a mini-truck into an awesome, moving restaurant.
As you can see the top is converted into a mini kitchen. A cute lift is attached at the side to serve the food down in the main part of the car which serves as the dining area. Ingenious!
How amazing is this huh?!
Earlier that day my kids were on a Mr. and Miss Maker mood (inspired by The Mister Maker kiddie show). They turn this tiny plastic medicine bottle into a prop plane, with a spinner toy for a propeller and pikachu as the pilot….hmmm.
How do we encourage creativity in children?
- Allow ample amount for play time – play pretend with others, or extracurricular and outdoor activities.
- Often children talk to themselves, assume a role and act like they are in a different world. Do not disrupt this or give a negative feedback.
- Appreciate their drawings, crafts, or creations.
- Let them do things on their own. Do not provide easy answer let them find it.
- Buy toys that needed to be assembled or built like Lego or Plastic Model Gundam.
You might also like
Like Me Here