The Rajamangala Trang Aquarium lies just a few meters away from Rajamangala Beach inside the Rajamangala University Trang campus. With 1.63 USD (50THB) for adult and 0.98USD (30 THB) for kids entrance fee, this is probably the most affordable aquarium in Thailand if not in the entire world.
Don’t let this fool you. This humble admission fee is too meager for the loads of fun you’ll get; for the attractions you’ll surely enjoy, and for the information you’ll learn.
Please watch this short video and find out what this full packed, cheap aquarium have in store.
Here are some of the nicest things we found enjoyable at Rajamangala Trang Aquarium.
- Wide variety of seashell displays and all size types of catfish located in the main atrium.
- Aquatic Animal Recuperatory Center. It’s amazing that they’ve got their own clinic for these marine animals. Visitors are allowed to go inside.
- Sea Animal Skeleton Exhibit which is located in the same building as the recuperatoty center. Their collections are wide range. Children and adults who are into Zoology, Zooarchaeology, or are simply amazed by the morphology of bones, well, this is the place to go.
- Breeding Area. The aquarium has allotted a great amount of space for this.
- Animal Show. They’ve got more than a couple of animal show namely Turtle, Seal, Freshwater Otter, and the soft-back turtle.
This no-nonsense, no fancy aquarium is the best choice for family trips, educational excursions, and for science enthusiasts. It is not only the most affordable aquarium in Thailand, it also scores very high on fun, education, as well as health. Yes, it is healthy to come here! The place is surrounded by thousands of trees, and it so near the beach you could actually hear the sea waves rush in and feel the cool breeze brush your skin.
You Might Also Like
- White Temple: Wat Rong Khun Chiang Rai Thailand
- Asian Cultural Village: Sadao Thailand/ Dannok Malaysia
- Ibis Phuket Patong Hotel Review
- Geysers by the Road in Northern Thailand
- Singha Park Chiang Rai: A Must Visit