Rajamangala Trang Aquarium is probably the most affordable aquarium in Thailand. With a 1.63 USD (50THB) for adult and 0.98USD (30THB) for kids entrance fee, I bet this is the cheapest there is in the world. Anyway, you might think that because it is inexpensive that it has nothing much to offer. On the other hand, it has loads of fun features and educational elements. Below are 5 reasons you should visit Rajamangala Trang Aquarium on your next visit to Trang.
Here’s a short video of a tour of Rajamgala Trang Aquarium.
5 Reasons Why You Should visit Rajamangala Trang Aquarium
- It has a wide selections of Catfish species. Catfish is very popular in this part of the world. Certainly one of the favorites is called Crispy Catfish with Green Mango Salad. We’ve never seen as many species of Catfish before as in Rajamangala Trang Aquarium. Their collection is simply unbelievable ranging from smallest to largest ones.
- Great collection of seashells. Children love seashells and most often they have collections of shells picked from the beach. Rajamangala Trang Aquarium’s seashell displays are awesome. Your kids would be amazed!
- It’s a stone throw away from Rajamangala Beach. After all the fun in the aquarium, you could frolic in the sun or play sand castle on the beach.
- It’s five minutes away from Pak Meng Beach. It may not be known for swimming but Pak Meng beach has a pretty sight to behold with all the beautifully sculpted islands just a few meters away from the shore. Sunset at this beach is also pretty spectacular.
- Trang is home to many unspoilt, untouristy islands in Thailand, Koh Kradan, Koh Petra, Koh Mook, Koh Ngai, and Koh Libong to name a few. These islands are accessible by long tail boats from Pak Meng Beach.
You Might Also Like
- Lanta Riviera Villa Resort: Koh Lanta KrabiLanta Riviera Villa Resort is a mix-bag of extreme positive and negative points. We found… Read more: Lanta Riviera Villa Resort: Koh Lanta Krabi
- Hatzanda Lanta Resort Review: Koh Lanta KrabiHatzanda Lanta Resort is located at 90 Moo 2, Klong-Khong, Tambol Koh Lanta Krabi. It… Read more: Hatzanda Lanta Resort Review: Koh Lanta Krabi
- Hotel Review: Nadivana Serviced ApartmentsLocation. 159 Moo 4, Ao Nang MuangKrabi, Muang Krabi 81180 Thailand☎ 011 66 75 661… Read more: Hotel Review: Nadivana Serviced Apartments
- Phutara Lanta Resort Koh Lanta KrabiAccomodation: Phutara Lanta Resort. The best family hotel we have gone to so far.… Read more: Phutara Lanta Resort Koh Lanta Krabi
- Aonang Regent Hotel, Krabi Thailand: Hotel ReviewAccommodation: Ao Nang Regent Hotel, Krabi Thailand is located at 262/24 Aonang soi 11 Leela… Read more: Aonang Regent Hotel, Krabi Thailand: Hotel Review
- Travel Items You Mustn’t Forget To PackImage Source. Licensed under Creative Commons. Packing for a vacation? Make sure that you haven’t… Read more: Travel Items You Mustn’t Forget To Pack
- What to Look for in a Family-Friendly HotelGoing on vacation with your family is a wonderful thing. We all live busy lives… Read more: What to Look for in a Family-Friendly Hotel
- Restaurant with a View: Cliff Sunset, Koh Lanta KrabiRestaurant with a View: Cliff Sunset, Koh Lanta Krabi Cliff Sunset Restaurant is another restaurant… Read more: Restaurant with a View: Cliff Sunset, Koh Lanta Krabi