If you’re on a budget travel to Thailand , one important thing to plan is where to eat. This touristy country certainly has so many restaurants to choose from but one sure place to get super affordable food is the Night Market.
Please watch this short video to find out where you could get the best value for your money.
Night Market is the place to go. Night markets or night bazaars are street markets, which apparently opens at night. It is certainly cheaper than regular restaurants, or fastfood chains. Aside from this, the night market is the best place to experience Thai food and delicacies at an affordable price. Also, most night markets promote local traditions like the Thai puppet show, folk songs and dances, so this is the place to go to feel authentic Thai vibes.
As seen in the video, 10USD has bought a family of four enough food for dinner. And below are the food they bought in the night market.
- Fried rice with vegetables and salted fish.
- Bamboo shoot spring rolls
- Roasted pork
- Deep fried chicken
- Crispy fried seafood with vegetables
- Local french fries
- Strawberry shake
- Crispy pancakes
- Bottled water
It is a tradition and certainly a great one. Going to a night market, especially in big cities is like one-stop shopping as it also has shops for Thai souvenirs and memorabilia. Definitely the best place to go if you are on a budget travel to Thailand or to any Asian country.
One downside though, which by the way is being looked at for solution, is the amount of plastics used.
Have you ever been to a night market?
If you are looking for an affordable place and at the same time loaded with so much fun to visit with your family, you might want to consider going to the most affordable aquarium in Thailand.
You Might Also Like
- Khuan Ron Hills (ควนหรนฮิลล์)Khuan Ron Hills (ควนหรนฮิลล์) is located in Sathon, Na Thawee District, Songkhla. This is one… Read more: Khuan Ron Hills (ควนหรนฮิลล์)
- Phra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol: Stainless Steel TemplePhra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol is located up on a hill (Khao Kho Hong) behind… Read more: Phra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol: Stainless Steel Temple
- Koh Yai Grand Canyon Park: Krasaesin Songkhla ThailandKoh Yai Grand Canyon Park is another great place to create memories with family and… Read more: Koh Yai Grand Canyon Park: Krasaesin Songkhla Thailand
- Asian Cultural Village: Sadao Thailand/ Dannok MalaysiaAsian Cultural Village is conveniently located in Sadao, Thailand/ Dannok Malaysia. This huge and amazing… Read more: Asian Cultural Village: Sadao Thailand/ Dannok Malaysia
- Songkhla Night Market: $10 Feeds a Family of FourIf you’re on a budget travel to Thailand , one important thing to plan is… Read more: Songkhla Night Market: $10 Feeds a Family of Four