Communication is as essential as all other family matters and issues. With the advancement of technology, communication has become easy, inexpensive, and definitely accessible by virtually everyone. Along with this, are dangers of all sort lurking in every corners of the internet. But it has become part of the household, and not hooking up seems impossible…. most especially the teens and even the children.
The next best thing we parents can do is to make sure our children are safe.
Among the amazing, dynamic, and significant features of KidsEmail which I mentioned in my previous review, these are the ultimate important ones. First, these are the primary reasons why parents should get their children KidsEmail. Second, these are effective ways to insure kids safety and security in the internet, except if you prohibit your children from using it which is quite difficult to implement nowadays. Third, these features are not offered in mainstream email providers. Sure they are free, but as parents there are things that we should not compromise because doing so could mean risk and danger, and of course that’s the last thing we want.
Here are 5 features parents should look for in any email for kids.
- Mail Monitoring. KidsEmail provides parents an excellent way to supervise their child’s email correspondence. This enables parents to have a copy of all incoming and outgoing emails sent to or from your child’s KidsEmail account. This can be enabled/disabled anytime.
- Mail queue. This feature allows parents to intercept emails that failed the safety rules you have set. You can then approve or deny and remove the email from the mail queue.
- Remove links and images, control attachment types, offensive word filter, and spam filtering are some of the safety parameters parents could enable to assure their child’s safety.
- Block senders. If you allow your child to receive emails to anyone, you can still block specific people by adding then to a custom blacklist.
- No ads. Kidsemail does not offer advertising, so children will never see anything inappropriate.
Our children’s safety should come first. It is better to wrapped them up in cotton wool than be sorry later.
Get a KidsEmail now, or you may also have it for FREE.
Join KIDSEMAIL GIVEAWAY, and be one of the 3 lucky winners of FREE one year KidsEmail Subscription. Please click on the rafflecopter below. Winners will be notified through email. Enjoy the giveaway!
You might also like