Accommodation: Ibis Styles Krabi Ao Nang, a family and pet friendly modern hotel, is conveniently located at 725 Moo2 Ao-nang, Nopparat Road Muang Krabi, 81000 Ao Nang Beach, Thailand (725 หมู่ 2 ถ.นพรัตน์ เมือง กระบี่ (หาดอ่าวนาง, 81000)– and can be reached at +66 75 626 388
This is our second after-covid-19 staycation and boy did we get the best bang for our buck!
We stayed in a family room with a great view of the mountain and vegetation below (watch the video to see how lovely it is). Definitely not the largest room we’ve stayed in so far but it is well designed that it doesn’t feel cramped up. The double bed and bunk bed for our kids were soft and relaxing. We slept like a baby.
Below are photos of the hotel as of 2021 November
View this post on Instagram
- Amenities: It has the usual amenities like flat screen TV, fridge, air conditioner, towels, and hairdryer.
- Additional amenities: Since it is a family room, it has an X-box console for the kiddos and kiddos-at-heart. Also, it has an intercom if you need assistance and whatnot.
- Complimentaries include coffee and tea, bottled water, and toiletries.
- Bathroom: I personally love it. It is dainty, functional, and squeaky clean. There wasn’t any cringy smudges and mildews. Towels are neatly folded on the towel rack. And the wall-mounted mirror adds charm to its entirety.
Overall, the room was lovely, comfortable, and smells great!
The hotel had a strong WIFI connection. It was very important during that time as there were things we need to care of online. The hotel did not fail us. No hiccups logging in. And we stayed connected everywhere we went around the hotel even in the pool area.
One of the things we look for in booking a hotel is the swimming pool. We’re not great swimmers. But we love hanging out by the pool, especially that Derick and Summer have been self-learning how to swim. The pool in this hotel is the best we have ever been in so far. It’s big, super clean, and certainly well-maintained. The kid’s pool is 0.6 meters deep, safe for toddlers. Adult’s pool measures 1.4 meters deep all throughout, which we think is safer for young children, and those who are not good swimmers.
Derick and Summer had an awesome time, and eventually were able to learn to swim. Yehey!!!
We always opt out breakfast in our bookings. We had a bad experience with another hotel regarding this. However, “The Cliff” restaurant, aesthetically, looked inviting in the first place. Plus, we were informed that the kids will be charged half the price only. Wonderful!! So, we had our breakfast at the hotel during our entire stay. To see the food choices please watch the video.
Driving is our thing, and so parking is essential for us. The hotel parking is located inside the hotel area, not by the road side. There are designated parking for cars and motorbikes. You can rest well at night knowing your car is safe and secure.
Ibis Styles may be a great choice for families, group of friends, couples, and oh pet owners. Great stopover for roadtrips and family staycations.
Another strong point of this hotel lies on the people who, apart from their usual job, go the extra mile to assist and make guests comfortable. They’re accommodating but not in a nosy and instrusive way.
We booked Ibis Styles Krabi for three nights for a little over 150USD. Considering how well-maintained the whole hotel is, and how nice everything is, we definitely got a great value for our money.
Do we recommend this hotel? CERTAINLY!
Hey Lovelies! You Might Wanna Check These Out
- Green View Village ResortGreen View Village Resort is located at 2RMM+R98, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000 (2RMM+R98 ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81000). It is comfortably situated […]
- 2021 Family Staycation Ao Nang Krabi ThailandAfter the twelve-month lockdown restrictions have been partially lifted, we got to take our annual family staycation. Although it was short, it’s a much welcome […]
- Lanta Cottage HotelAccommodation: Lanta Cottage Hotel It is located at Sala Dan, Koh Lanta District, Krabi 81150 Thailand. We had our first getaway here after the travel […]
- Ibis Styles Krabi Ao Nang: Hotel ReviewAccommodation: Ibis Styles Krabi Ao Nang, a family and pet friendly modern hotel, is conveniently located at 725 Moo2 Ao-nang, Nopparat Road Muang Krabi, 81000 […]
- Aonang Regent Hotel, Krabi Thailand: Hotel ReviewAccommodation: Ao Nang Regent Hotel, Krabi Thailand is located at 262/24 Aonang soi 11 Leela Valley Moo. 2 Aonang Muang , , 81000 Ao Nang […]
- Phutara Lanta Resort Koh Lanta KrabiAccomodation: Phutara Lanta Resort. The best family hotel we have gone to so far. Location: 693 Moo 2, Saladan, Koh Lanta Krabi 81150 Thailand: […]