Introducing yourself in the workplace
conversation between 2 people
scenario: new at the workplace
Jeff: (1)__________. Are you new here?
Jane: Yes, I just started on Monday.
Jeff: Really? That’s great. By the way, (2)_________________ Jeffrey. (3)_______________ Jeff. I’m an accountant.
Jane: (4)_______________________, Jeff. I’m Jane.
Jeff: Nice to meet you. (5)____________________, Jane?
Jane: I’m in marketing. Well, I’ll see you around.
Jeff: See you.
Possible answers: (1)Hi/Hello/Good morning… (2)My name is/I’m (3) Please call me/You can call me (4)Nice/Good/Great to meet you (5) What do you do
- Reading and Writing #4 (short passage)
- Reading and Writing #2 (short article)
- American History, Language, and Culture
- United Kingdom: History, Language and Culture
- Reading Past Stories
- New Hire: Human Resource Announcement