Collect memories not wealth, as they say; travelling is fun, engaging, educational, and healthy. In recent years, there have been influx of travellers all over the world. People are going to places they have dreamt of all their lives. Some travel to beautiful places they have seen in social media. And other more adventurous souls have walked paths less travelled. Although travelling is great and certainly fun to do, preparation and safety should not be overlooked. This post is all about travel list essentials, everything you need to know before your next travel.
So feel free to browse and read through the articles for essentials that you definitely need to prepare yourself for before that anticipated travel. Let me start with the very thing that I think most travellers forget.
Travel List Essentials:
1. Planning a Travel
2. Pre-travel preparations
- Travel Items You Mustn’t Forget To Pack
- Kayaking: What You Need to Bring
- Things You Might Want to Bring for a Countryside Staycation with Children
3. The Booking Stage
4. Where to
- Adventures You Absolutely Must Take In 2019
- 3 Amazing Cities That Are Perfect For Solo Travel
- Top Asian Destinations You Have To Try Once
- Family Drive Routes
- Krabi Tour
- Koh Lipeh
- Things to do in Costa Rica
- Hotels in Songkhla and Hatyai Thailand
- 11 Things to Enjoy in Samila Beach Thailand
- Family Drive Routes
5. While Travelling
6. Travel Tips You need to remember
- How To Survive A Road Trip With Kids In Tow
- 4 Reasons a Family Should Travel by Car
- 11 Tips When Traveling in a Car with Your Children
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Family Vacation
There you go folks. For now. I’ll be updating this travel list essentials every now and then for more on travelling. Let the world be our canvas, our classroom, our home. If you’ve got travel articles you’d like to be included in this list please contact me at email@example.com.
For those of you who are coming to Thailand especially in the south, check out this link for hotel reviews, places to go for an affordable eat, and activities to do while there.
Hotel Reviews: https://www.pauperslens.com/
You Might Want To Check These Out
Songkran is Thailand’s New Year, and it’s a big thing around here. This time of the year people gather and have fun splashing water on the streets.
This cascading waterfalls located in Satun Thailand, in the south, is amazing. By looking at it, you’d think it’s slippery but actually it’s not. The waterfall basins, rocks, even the tree roots around are covered by calcified limestone minerals so there’s no fear of slipping.
This family-kid-friendly theme park is a few kilometers shy away from Thailand-Malaysia border at the south of Thailand. It also has beautiful accommodations for those who’d wish to stay before moving on with their travel.