Rum Raisin Ice Cream is the inspiration behind all other boozy ice cream nowadays. It is certainly not for the very young. It is for adults only. It is a sexy ice cream, a perfect dessert for anniversaries and valentine.
This homemade rum raisin recipe need no machine. It is very simple, and only requires a mixer. Mixing manually may even be possible although it would take time and patience. My husband and I really love this. We hope you would like it too.Jump to Recipe
Rum Raisin Ice Cream: Boozy Ice Cream
- ¾ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup rum
- 1 tsp vanilla optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon optional
Ice Cream Base
- 2 cups whipping cream/ all-purpose cream chill overnight
- 1 cup condensed milk chill overnight
- Soak raisins in rum overnight in the fridge.
Make the Ice cream Base
- Whip cream in an electric mixer at medium speed until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add in the condensed milk, and whip until it forms soft peaks.
Make Rum Raisin Ice Cream
- In a container combine ice cream base and soaked raisins.
- Add in cinnamon, optional.
- Mix everything well.
- Decorate by topping it with raisins, and rum (from the soaked raisins).
Hey Lovelies! Need More Ice cream Recipes