Mango float is one of our favorite desserts. It is sweet, creamy, and tasty. It will definitely satisfy you if you’re craving for something sweet and cold. Aside from this, mango float is as easy as 1-2-3. There’s no cooking, heating, or baking needed. All that’s needed is to alternately layer the ingredients in a container, viola…mouth-watering mango float.
In the Philippines, graham cracker is used most of the time. In this recipe though, I experimented and used whole-wheat crackers instead as graham cracker’s hard to get by on this of the world. It turned out well! It’s as delicious as I remember mango float to be.Print Recipe
4-Ingredient Mango Float (No Graham Cracker)
- 2 large ripe mango
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 250 ml all purpose cream or whipping cream
- 30 grams whole wheat crackers
- Slice the mangoes thinly and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, blend the cream until thick.
- Add in the condensed milk, and blend for another minute.
- Alternately layer the ingredients beginning with the crackers.
- Chill for at least 6 hours.