Accommodation: Longkang Chomdaw Resort at Phattalung Thailand @61/1 Moo 1, Lankoi Phatthalung 93210
This short video clip gives you a glimpse of the resort’s room, ground, river, and other attractions that you and your family may love.
Room/Bungalow: If you are coming, make sure to get the bungalows along the river. The place is huge, and the resort has quite a number of bungalows scattered all over the place. But I say, those along the river are the best. Although as seen in the video, all the bungalows are equally cute and aesthetically pleasant to look at; the ones along the river however has the best ambience- calm sound of running water from the river, soft chirps of birds from the forest across your room, and the gentle rustling of leaves as they sway with the wind.
- The bed in bungalow 13 has just the right firmness and softness I like in my bed. It is sturdy. It does not make any creaking sound or shakes as you change sleeping position.
- The bathroom, although I’m not a fan of nude cement wall, my husband is. He loves the simplicity of it. My kids love the shower; they say the water fell down like rain.^_^ Also, something different in this bathroom that we haven’t seen in any accommodations we have been to before, is the fibreglass roof right above the shower. So the bathroom is super bright during the day, and in the night you could enjoy your night shower while looking at the stars. Just my thought, wouldn’t it be extra special had there been a bathtub?
- The back balcony is a very nice place to have your afternoon coffee/tea break. It is refreshing with all the trees around and the river below, or even to just chill out, be lazy, and wait for time to pass by.
Amenities: Longkang Chomdaw Resort offers the usual amenities and complimentaries – toiletries, bottled water, coffee and tea, small fridge, and flat-screen TV that shows Thai channels only.
- WiFi is the resort’s weakness. Although in the hotel’s meeting hall the internet connection is strong, in the bungalow however, it is non-existent. So if you’re a blogger/vlogger and are planning of mixing R &R and work at the same time, you might find it totally frustrating. So, this may not be the right place for you. But if having no internet connection is not an issue, then this is a great place to visit.
Hotel ground: The hotel ground is huge, really huge! There are plenty of places for everything like parking, pond, wooden bridge, huge Stonehenge, instagram-worthy ground structures placed on the hilly part of the resort, and all sorts of flowers and trees here and there.
Food. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were superb, well, at least to us adults. My kids couldn’t say the same. The meals prepared for us were all healthy, tasty, spicy Thai cuisine with lots of fresh greens and seafoods.
Hotel staff. The staff, although there were a few negative comments in their Facebook page about them, from experience however they were accommodating. They were helpful regarding my kids’ requests during meal time. We had to be creative with their food as they can’t handle spicy food and the staff were very understanding of this.
Activities: One of the major activities that visitors do whenever they visit Longkang Chomdaw Resort is to go river kayaking. My kids, having experienced this outdoor activity in Satun, were beyond themselves with excitement. Sadly though, the weather did not cooperate with us. The hotel had to cancel it. Well, there’s always a next time.
Overall our stay at Longkang Chomdaw Resort at Phattalung Thailand had been a pleasure. The entire place is well-kept, clean, and definitely a breath of fresh air. We strongly recommend this place for families, group of friends, and even for companies to conduct their trainings or workshop. The resort’s meeting hall is large, it could accommodate hundreds of people.
Southern Thailand is developing at a pace we could not even imagine. and surely a place not to miss. Two hours drive from Phattalung is the largest province of the south, Songkhla province. Please visit hotels in Songkhla for lists of hotel and affordable accommodations.
You Might Also Like
- Koh Nang Kham Grand Canyon (แกรนแคนยอน เกาะนางคำ)
- Longkang Chomdaw Resort Review: Hotel By The River
- Update: We went back to Rimlay Park Resort