Derick and Summer were the youngest in the group of tourists in Phu Pha Phet cave. I thought they won’t survive the two hour walk inside the cave, well I thought wrong. As a matter of fact they enjoyed it, Summer got so fascinated by the things she saw and Derick, oh well, because it’s so dark and he gets to use a flashlight.
We came as a side trip since the cave is within the vicinity of the waterfalls we went to earlier that day. Although unprepared it turned out successful. They love it and are looking forward to spelunk again.
This time though we have to prepare some things before-hand like.
- Face mask especially if your kids are asthmatics. It might be dusty inside from loose soil or bat droppings.
- Tiny backpacks for water bottles, face towel, and the likes
- Comfortable rubber shoes are definitely better than open loose slippers
- Long stretchy pants would be comfortable and it would be easy to crawl or duck if there is a need to.
- Wear mosquito repellent lotion for protection.
For more details about Phu Pha Phet Cave Satun Thailand.
Here’s a slideshow of them in the cave
I’ll Return Back Your LOVE
You might also like
Like and Share Me