Phra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol is located up on a hill (Khao Kho Hong) behind Prince of Songkhla University in Hatyai City, Thailand. A chartered/private vehicle is the best way to come here. The already paved winding road is narrow, and traffic going up would have to yield to cars moving down.
I found this pagoda really fascinating. Hanging around are metals that chime as the wind breezes around. Together with the natural sound of the forest around, the overall ambience is that of calm and tranquility. Totally peaceful! A great place for meditation.
Here’s a short clip of Phra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol. Watch this before you go to have an idea of what’s in store.
- White Temple: Wat Rong Khun Chiang Rai ThailandThe White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) is Chiang Rai’s most iconic temple. This temple is on the top of “must visit places” list of tourists […]
- Khuan Ron Hills (ควนหรนฮิลล์)Khuan Ron Hills (ควนหรนฮิลล์) is located in Sathon, Na Thawee District, Songkhla. This is one of the newest places to go to for a day […]
- Phra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol: Stainless Steel TemplePhra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol is located up on a hill (Khao Kho Hong) behind Prince of Songkhla University in Hatyai City, Thailand. A chartered/private […]
- Asian Cultural Village: Sadao Thailand/ Dannok MalaysiaAsian Cultural Village is conveniently located in Sadao, Thailand/ Dannok Malaysia. This huge and amazing tourist destination is something you don’t want to miss when […]
- Songkhla Night Market: $10 Feeds a Family of FourIf you’re on a budget travel to Thailand , one important thing to plan is where to eat. This touristy country certainly has so many […]
- The Most Affordable Aquarium in Thailand?The Rajamangala Trang Aquarium lies just a few meters away from Rajamangala Beach inside the Rajamangala University Trang campus. With 1.63 USD (50THB) for adult […]