I remember feeling so happy about a new something given to me by an older cousin. I realized later that those were preloved. I thought at that time that it was a practice peculiar to my family only. I come to know much later that it is a universal thing.
Hand me downs are practical way of dressing babies and toddlers. For one, kids these ages grow so fast, so apparels are worn only for a few times. And also, this saves parents a few bucks for more important things which should be bought new and unused.
Preloved items for babies and toddlers include.
1. Shirts, dresses, shorts, and pants
2. Baby blankets. If you’re planning of using cloth diapers then buy these new.
3. Some baby toys
4. Baby bags and accessories
5. Baby crib, walker, tub
Things that parents shouldn’t buy second hand.
3. Stuff toys especially if your family has a history of asthma.
4. Socks, shoes, baby bib and mittens
Has this been a thing practiced in your family?
I’ll Return Back Your LOVE
You might also like
Like and Share Me