Registering Your Thailand Born Child

Here are the steps you need to do before registering your child in your respective embassies.

1. Have pertinent documents like your child’s birth certificate translated  to English and passport of parent(s) translated to Thai by an English translator authorized  by MFA, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. Fill in necessary forms at MFA . At this moment there are no updates on the downloadable documents.
3. Bring these to the MFA office  at

Legalization Division , 3rd floor
Department of Consular Affairs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
123 Chaeng Watthana Road
Bangkok 10210

or by mail

It would take 2 working days to process this.

I’ll Return Back Your LOVE



Google +

You might also like

Krathong Making: Thailand
Family Drive Routes

Like and Share Me