Registering Your Thailand Born Child

Here are the steps you need to do before registering your child in your respective embassies.

1. Have pertinent documents like your child’s birth certificate translated¬† to English and passport of parent(s) translated to Thai by an English translator authorized¬† by MFA, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. Fill in necessary forms at MFA . At this moment there are no updates on the downloadable documents.
3. Bring these to the MFA office  at

Legalization Division , 3rd floor
Department of Consular Affairs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
123 Chaeng Watthana Road
Bangkok 10210

or by mail

It would take 2 working days to process this.

I’ll Return Back Your LOVE



Google +

You might also like

Krathong Making: Thailand
Family Drive Routes

Like and Share Me

Spread the love

2 thoughts on “Registering Your Thailand Born Child

  1. Love such a post like this. It helps me understand more about the Thailand country. The principles are not much different from my country.

    1. Thanks so much Evelyn. I think this is a protocol which is universal across countries although there might be some minute differences. Thanks for dropping by.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *