Tina’s Tuna Special
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato
- 1 medium size bell pepper
- 1 can tuna ***tuna in vegetable oil works better with this recipe
- 1 cup cabbage (or broccoli)
- some spring onions for garnishing
Tina Tuna Sauce
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup vinegar (any kind)
- 2 tbsp sugar (brown or white)
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- a dash of white pepper ***mix everything together
- Over medium heat, saute garlic, onion, tomato, and bell pepper for 3 minutes.
- Add in a can of tuna, and the tina tuna sauce. Mix well.
- Allow it simmer for 2 minutes for the sauce to blend in.
- Mix in the cabbages or broccoli, and cook for another minute or two.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Need More Recipes?
NIght Market in Thailand
Kids and Experiments