Accommodation: United Residence Serviced Apartments
Location: 414 Sukhumvit Soi 63 (Ekamai 26), Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110
Telephone: 02 711 5010
United Residence Serviced Apartments
We stayed at room 83, on the eighth floor of the building. This super clean, non -smoking room is good for 2-3 occupants, the third being a child younger than 12. It has the usual amenities you’d find in other hotels but what sets this apartment apart from other below 100USD accommodations is the fully-functioning mini kitchen. It has a two-door fridge, a microwave, and a front-open washing machine.
It is also equipped with the following:
- Coffee and coffee maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Flat-screen TV with English channels
- Wall-sized mirror
- Built-in wardrobe
- Mini terrace with clothes rack
- Mini safe
It is a OK. It’s super clean and comfortable. There’s warm water in both shower and tap. I, personally felt at home immediately using the bathroom. There are no weird stains on the walls and especially no mildew. The drain system is good, so water doesn’t pool around the toilet area unlike Ibis Phuket Patong Hotel.
It is fast. Fast enough to stream videos from YouTube and other websites. There weren’t any hiccups logging in.
It is private and gated. So you could sleep sound in the evening knowing your car is safe in the garage.
They are friendly and speak English. They are quick to respond when we can’t get the washing machine to work.
We stayed for two nights and paid 66 USD. If this isn’t a great deal, I don’t know what is then.
We love the room, the staff, and the location. We definitely recommend this.
You Might Also Like
- Travel Tips to ThailandIf you’re travelling to Thailand on a budget, these few tips might help. Our family has been living in Thailand for the last 16 years and so we can say we are quite familiar with […]
- Sai Thong Resort (ทรายทอง รีสอร์ท)TrangOn our way to Krabi we decided to have a stopover in TRANG. We immediately started thinking of an accommodation that would not break the bank as we already have booked a nice resort in […]
- Green View Village ResortGreen View Village Resort is located at 2RMM+R98, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000 (2RMM+R98 ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81000). It is comfortably situated at the heart of Ao Nang, surrounded by tropical trees […]
- Koh Nang Kham Grand Canyon (แกรนแคนยอน เกาะนางคำ)Type in แกรนแคนยอน เกาะนางคำ on Google Maps for direction. Plus code: 995V+QX Ko Nang Kham, Pak Phayun District, Phatthalung FEATURED WRITER Naruebate Kaekpong Writer English Major Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya, Songkhla Thailand Koh Nang […]
- Khuan Ron Hills (ควนหรนฮิลล์)Khuan Ron Hills (ควนหรนฮิลล์) is located in Sathon, Na Thawee District, Songkhla. This is one of the newest places to go to for a day trip or for camping. In your map app, copy ควนหรนฮิลล์ […]
- Phra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol: Stainless Steel TemplePhra Maha Chedi Tripob Trimongkol is located up on a hill (Khao Kho Hong) behind Prince of Songkhla University in Hatyai City, Thailand. A chartered/private vehicle is the best way to come here. The already […]
- Snorkeling in Ao Nang Krabi: Reminiscing it this CoVid-19 PandemicIt was 2019 just a few months before the news of CoViD-19 broke when we and our families from the Philippines visited Ao Nang Krabi. One of the activities we had in mind was to […]
- Koh Yai Grand Canyon Park: Krasaesin Songkhla ThailandKoh Yai Grand Canyon Park is another great place to create memories with family and friends. It’s a refreshing recreational place amidst the greens of Krasaesin District Songkhla. It is quite and peaceful. From Songkhla […]
- 2021 Family Staycation Ao Nang Krabi ThailandAfter the twelve-month lockdown restrictions have been partially lifted, we got to take our annual family staycation. Although it was short, it’s a much welcome interruption from the monotonous online work and classes. A 5-hour […]
- Chiang Rai’s Disney-esque Temple: Wat Huay Sai KhaoWat Huay Sai Khao, definitely one of the unusual temples of Chiang Rai, but less popular than its better-known counterparts The White Temple, Blue Temple, and Wat Huay Pla Kang. This was suggested to us […]
- Lanta Cottage HotelAccommodation: Lanta Cottage Hotel It is located at Sala Dan, Koh Lanta District, Krabi 81150 Thailand. We had our first getaway here after the travel ban was lifted. Businesses had just started to open, and […]
- Ibis Styles Krabi Ao Nang: Hotel ReviewAccommodation: Ibis Styles Krabi Ao Nang, a family and pet friendly modern hotel, is conveniently located at 725 Moo2 Ao-nang, Nopparat Road Muang Krabi, 81000 Ao Nang Beach, Thailand (725 หมู่ 2 ถ.นพรัตน์ เมือง กระบี่ (หาดอ่าวนาง, […]