Your Thailand adventure need not be expensive. There are plenty of fun, budget Thailand destinations to go and hotels to stay that are right to the pocket.
We’re a family of four whose budget could only afford us average accommodations and attractions. But of course just like any of you we’d like to paint our canvasses and learn more about different places, and so we travel on a budget.
Destinations and hotels listed here are places that we’ve gone to and stayed in. We’ve experienced it first time, and give our honest opinion of them. Please feel free to browse through our list of budget Thailand destinations and hotels. (This is a growing list so please check it out time and again).
- Lanta Riviera Villa Resort Review: Koh Lanta Krabi
- Phutara Lanta Resort Koh Lanta
- Aonang Regent Hotel, Krabi Thailand: Hotel Review
- Hotel Review: Nadivana Serviced Apartments
- Krabi Tour
- Koh Lipeh
- Kids Fed the Fishes in Aquaria Phuket: Exploring the Largest Aquarium in Thailand
- A Submarine in the Newest and Biggest Aquarium in Thailand