Here are the materials needed in making a krathong.
- Banana trunk
- Cut banana trunk into 2 to 3 inches chunks.
- Wrap it with leaves. It could be banana or some other kind will do. You may also fold strips of banana leaves into triangular shapes resembling a lotus to cover the chunk of banana trunk with.
- Use pins to secure the decoration into the banana trunk base.
- Decorate it with different kinds of flowers.
- Finally, stick in a candle and incense sticks.
Thai people add in the krathong lock of their hair and pieces of trimmed nails. This is to symbolize that they are want to drive off misfortune and bad things in the past.
I’ll Return Back Your LOVE
You might also like
Like and Share Here